Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dance, baby, dance

So I love to dance! I'm always choreographing little combinations, but it seems like I can never find really good songs, so I figured I would think of all the dance songs I like and share them with all of you!

Lyrical:
Goodbye- Audio Adrenaline
Let it Rain- Amanda Marshall
Just For You- William Tell
Cold As You- Taylor Swift
I Will Remember You- Sarah MacLachlan

Hip-Hop (My Personal Favorite!)
Ladies Hands Up- Sarai
Party Starter- Will Smith
Headsprung- LL Cool J
Fuego- Pitbull
Gold Digger- Ludacris

Jazz
Hit Me With your Best Shot- Pat Benatar
Barracuda- Heart
Anna Molly- Incubus
Out Tonight- Rent Soundtrack
Bad Reputation- Joan Jett
Daddy's Little Girl- Jesse McCartney

Modern
Shamless- Ani Difranco
Shut Your Mouth- Garbage
Blue Orchid- White Stripes
Free Fallin'- Tom Petty

No comments: